Saturday, May 5, 2012

BLOG FOLLOWER GIVE-A-WAY WINNER:

CONGRATULATIONS EMILY KNIGHT FOR WINNING MY BLOG GIVE-A-WAY! 

MPR Pump is my favorite pre workout drink! Thank you ISS Research for sponsoring this give-a-way!

Whew- so life has been a whirlwind and as you can see I have not even had a second to blog. I am sorry its so sporadic- I will start doing one blog a week and bimonthly progress pics. Sunday nights more than likely, which means stay tuned for pictures and a blog tomorrow night!

First off, the biggest change since my last blog is that I attended FMI which was LIFE CHANGING! The friendships, networks, knowledge, photos, and ideas you obtain from this conference are seriously priceless. Thank you so much to Clark Bartram and Gary Augustine Warren!!

I had the pleasure of getting to know and shooting with James Patrick! Here is one of my images:
http://www.jamesmpatrick.com/
http://jamesmpatrick.com/blog/

Definitely look at this blog. There is a great post about important roundtable discussions we had at FMI as well as an amazing quick video of James asking Jamie Eason a simple question with an answer that possesses a concept so amazingly important to understand. 

If you haven't already checked out my youtube channel, there is a little video explaining the next chapter in my life which is what I am so excited and thrilled about right now:

www.youtube.com/fitgirlonthego

So bear with me as I organize myself on this venture while maintaining a full time nursing career and preparing for a cross country move (duh, duh DUH). Thank you all so much for your support and I can't wait to get myself prepared to be a great fitness leader and resource for you guys. STAY TUNED!!

Fitness: Fit Girl On The Go: The female face of outdoor and adventure fitness taking YOU on an adventure to a healthy, fit, and happy life! Pretty much I am getting all of my ducks in a row! Training wise I am training to WIN the bodybuilding.com FIT USA competition. Finalists are announced this week so keep the positive vibes coming.

Faith: In short, feeling blessed and close with the Lord. I had a conversation with friend yesterday who said things like this don't JUST happen, and it reaffirmed to me that I am trusting God's plan for my life. The path has been windy, surprising, and WONDERFUL!

Love- Also..windy, surprising, and wonderful

Today's prayer from Elizabeth George's A Woman After God's Own Heart is about gossip. I personally find it very easy to see the positive in everyone. I don't have an issue keeping anyone's name out of my mouth, but it seems that as my love for fitness, business, and faith grows, so does the popularity of my name in other peoples mouths. I hope that most of what is being said is positive, but I am not naive enough to believe there are no naysayers- I just pray they take the time to understand why this is important to me and what I stand for. I am an open book- feel free to ask me any questions if you have a hard time understanding my message :) Love you guys!

Lord Jesus, it's easy to get caught up in hearing negatives about other people and sharing them with others... sometimes in the guise of "pray for so and so." Help me focus on building others up...not tearing anyone down. Amen.